Cultivating healthy bodies, minds and spirits through the art of Taekwondo.
Its been several years since I have competed in a Taekwondo tournament but I decided mid 2017 that I would start training for poomsae competitions sponsored by USA Taekwondo. Tournaments are great fun and a tremendous opportunity for overcoming anxiety, learning sportsmanship, and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
I’m excited to share that the Arizona State Taekwondo Association released the details for the 2018 Arizona State Taekwondo Championships. See tournament details below:
- Date: March 24, 2018
- Location: Washington High School, 2217 W. Glendale Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Contact: 623-875-2882, Email: email@example.com
- Spectator Admission: $10 per person, 5 years old and under Free
- Competitors Register Online: www.usat.hangastar.com by March 19, 2018
- Divisions: There are many divisions for all ages to compete in such as sparring, poomsae, board breaking, team poomsae, etc.
- Price varies by the amount of divisions you compete in. See chart below:
|Price For 1 division(s):||$75.00|
|Price For 2 division(s):||$95.00|
|Price For 3 division(s):||$115.00|
|Price For 4 division(s):||$135.00|
|Price For 5 division(s):||$155.00|
|Price For 6 division(s):||$175.00|
|Price For 7 division(s):||$195.00|
|Price For 8 division(s):||$215.00|
Taekwondo Wellness students are welcomed and encouraged to attend the AZ Taekwondo Championships as either spectators or competitors in the poomsae and/or board breaking events. Students, please note that in order to compete in a USA Taekwondo sponsored tournament, competitors must pay an annual USA Taekwondo membership of $45 in addition to the event price. This is worth spending if you plan on competing in more than one tournament per year.
I will be competing in the Adult 31-40 Male Black 1st / Black 9th All (UNDER 40) Poomsae Division. Hope to see you there!
Train hard but have fun, Master Torres.